1. Work on a clean slate.
2. Developing & Building:
- Design, create, and support products for the iOS and Android platform.
- Use ReactNative / Xamarin framework for the hybrid application.
- Ensure quality and responsiveness of the products.
- Identify and fix bugs or bottleneck issues.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure technical feasibility of Mobile UI/UX designs. Architect mobile apps that can scale as the company grows.
- Work with outside/internal data sources and API's.
3. Team Engagement:
- Coordinate and execute maintenance updates to production deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with the development team to design and develop the frontend system for the app.
- Work collaboratively with the product team, back-end developers, and UI/UX designers to refine product requirements for Aladdin’s user interfaces.
- Work in a team as well as independently to deliver on aggressive schedules and goals.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years' experience with mobile application development React / ReactNative / Xamarin experience.
(Having any of the following would be an added advantage)
- Demonstrated ReactNative / Xamarin experience Strong Swift / Objective-C / Java / Kotlin skills.
- Expert-level familiarity with Xcode and Instrumentation.
- Develop, maintain, and test iOS business applications using Cocoapods, Objective-C, Swift, Core Data, RESTful APIs, and various third-party frameworks.
- Experience in having built and shipped Android apps using Android Studio, Eclipse. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Understanding of Android platform communication primitives and their security properties (i.e. services, content providers, broadcast receivers, binders).